1999-2010

Monday, April 21, 2008

Lindsay Lohan should listen to her father



Yes, word is out that Lindsay Lohan is drinking again. That picture at right portrays the former movie star over the weekend. That picture at left should have been her wakeup call close to a year ago. And of course, in both scenes, Lindsay's BFF and bromance, Samantha Ronson can be seen butching it up at her side.




Funny, no-- chilling-- that Lilo was last heard from talking on a cellphone to Billy Bush during a paparazzi funchase, reciting the PR corporate line and complaining about her father, Michael:

"What I have to say about my father is, I just wish that he wouldn't go and talk to the media. It's not attractive to me, it really upsets me and I wish he would stop…I have tried to reach out, but I can only help so much…I love my father, I just don't know why he's doing what he's doing. It's a weird situation, very odd."

Roll that one around a bit: Lindsay was upset that her father was telling the media she'd accompany him on a charity mission to India (which is the real public relations photo op her career can use right now, while removing her for at least a short time from influences far worse than her dad). Then she goes public banging back Grey Goose and Red Bulls. The girl needs to wake up and realize who does have her best interests at heart-- and daddy is one of them-- because she just passed Artie Lange in the Tabloid Baby death pool and we don't even have a death pool.

No comments: