1999-2010

Monday, August 03, 2009

Ryan O'Neal says he hit on his daughter at Farrah's funeral


As Farrah Fawcett is featured in the September issue of Vanity Fair, her longtime lover Ryan O'Neal, who'd rekindled his relationship with Farrah after she became ill and took over her affairs when she reached her final days, tells Vanity Fair that he hit on his own daughter Tatum at Farrah's funeral:

"I had just put the casket in the hearse and I was watching it drive away when a beautiful blonde woman comes up and embraces me," Ryan told me. "I said to her, 'You have a drink on you? You have a car?' She said, 'Daddy, it's me--Tatum!' I was just trying to be funny with a strange Swedish woman, and it's my daughter. It's so sick."

We knew that the corpulent 68-year-old made a pass at the beautiful wife of a Tabloid Baby pal at the post-funeral reception. Had Tatum taken him up on his offer, our pal's wife wouldn't have that story to tell.


"That's our relationship in a nutshell," Tatum said when I asked her about it. "You make of it what you will." She sighed. "It had been a few years since we'd seen each other, and he was always a ladies' man, a bon vivant."

The troubled man who was arrested on methamphetamine charges along with his and Farrah's son last September, and was unable to go through with his plans to marry the wealthy iconic beauty on her deathbed, also announces that he'd Farrah in the late Nineties for a younger woman because Farrah was going through menopause.

“I believe Farrah was going through some kind of life change. I didn’t have a change of life. I was always a jerk. But they’re hard work, these divas; I was sick of it, and I was unappreciated. I just don’t think she liked me very much. So I excused myself, and I was lucky enough to meet this young girl. She was more a daughter to me than a lover, and my own daughter had flown the coop, so here was this replacement.”


The entire story is on the stands Wednesday.

1 comment:

KickurAss said...

I think Ryan could give a crap what anyone thinks of him. Unless its bad, in which case he would punch you if you were in his presence. Since Hollywood is full of sissy boys, yes even those manly-man types could be sissies, no one has ever put him in his place. FWIW, Lee Majors should have kicked his ass long ago. But he took the high road. Here are the fruits for being such a nice guy. Yeah its all Lee's fault. He should've opened up a can of bionic woop-ass but no no. Ryan needs to get his ass kicked royally in public. Inside he is probably hoping someone would! He is a simple bully. And I mean real SIMPLE.