1999-2010

Friday, August 24, 2007

EXCLUSIVE: HUDSON BROTHERS REUNION!


The legendary Hudson Brothers gathered hours ago to pose for their first group photo in twenty years. Mark, Bill and Brett Hudson made pop music and television history in the Seventies with their Hudson Brothers Comedy Hour and Hudson Brothers Razzle Dazzle Show-- both of which will soon be released in deluxe DVD packages.

The brothers are seen in Mark's famous Whatinthewhatthe recording studio in Santa Monica (where stars like Ringo Starr, Ozzy Osbourne, Alanis Morrisette, Sheryl Crow and Paul McCartney have recorded), where the brothers are working on the soundtrack and music post production for the Frozen Pictures musical documentary, The Seventh Python.

Watch this space for Hudson Brothers updates.
photos © Frozen Pictures

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any date yet on when the DVD comes out? I am very excited to hear about this and can't wait to get it.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the pics and am anxiously awaiting news of the reunion!
I got the DVD too and I wish I was a kid all over again!
Your fans miss you guys!
Suzi G
Bklyn NY

Anonymous said...

so when does the Hudson brother comdedy hour get released?????????
I have the Razzle Dazzle set- and i want MORE

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys

When is your reunion concert? I have to get a ticket!!!

Anonymous said...

Friends and I were/are HUGE fans! When and where is the reunion concert taking place! Hopefully, you'll be in the Jersey area.