1999-2010

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

New documentary blows open REAL DaVinci Code

This is the documentary we'd told you about earlier today. The one that gets to the real story behind The DaVinci Code book and movie that caused lots of controversy and made billions of dollars with a blend of fact and fiction about the life of Jesus Christ. Bloodline is from our pals Rene Barnett and Bruce Burgess at Bluebook Films, who've been tracking the story for the past five years or so and are about to unleash it in an explosive, dangerous documentary film.

Burgess, who made his bones as an outre investigator of UFOs, Bigfoot and the Ark of The Covenant, among others, sets out to find the mysterious secret society, The Priory of Sion and its claims to protect the "Holy Bloodline": the descendants of Jesus and Mary Magdalene. As he's followed, has his hotel phone tapped and bothered just liek Tom Hanks' character in DaVinci, he and his crew break some major news, including the discovery of a burial chamber in which might be, or be connected to, the tomb of Mary Magdalene. And relics like these:

"Whether what I have discovered and been shown is of great historical importance, or whether as my critics say, it is all a hoax that I’ve fallen for, we shall see," Burgess writes on the film's website. "I know what I’ve done, what I’ve seen and been shown, and how hard I and my team have worked to do it all. It has been the most enlightening, uplifting, at times frustrating, continually exhausting, but always incredible, journey."

Watch this space for more on Bloodline.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I checked out their film site www.bloodlinethemovie.com. This could be really amazing... IF it's for real.

Barb