1999-2010

Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Tabloid Baby hits the jackpot!


Today must be our lucky day! You will not believe the email we just received!

From: dorajames002@earthlink.net
Subject: Released result
Date: December 4, 2007 1:10:58 AM PST
Reply-To: dorajames002@earthlink.net


Email user notice.

Congratulations your email has won £1,000,000.00 (One Million British Pounds Sterling) in UK Lottery held 4th of December 2007 credited to file MOD/851897601109/84. Contact Mr. Solomon Dale on Email: (solomon.dale@yahoo.it) for the processing of your prize.

Yours Faithfully,

Management.
Dora James.

The timing is especially fortuitous in light of the email we received only yesterday:

From: mariamabdul@peoplepc.com
Subject: FUND TRANSFER & AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT
Date: December 3, 2007 3:31:43 AM PST
To: mariamabdul@peoplepc.com
Reply-To: mariamabdul111@hotmail.com


From: Mrs. Mariam Abdul Zuma,
TEL: 27 73 457 9748
FAX: 27 11 507 5470

FUND TRANSFER & AGRICULTURAL INVESTMENT

Compliments of the day. I am Mrs. Mariam Abdul Zuma, the wife of late Engineer Abdul Zuma, of Bulawayo-Zimbabwe. I got your contact when I was going through my late husband agricultural file and then decided to contact you for assistance. Before I start, I will like to let you knows that I am now residence in South Africa as Asylum seeker (Refugee) due to the crisis in my country, which has gained international recognition, and I believe you may know about this as well. Again with your contact profile, I hope that you can be of great assistance to me in handling this confidential transaction.

My dear, I have this huge amount of money, which I inherited from my late husband who was murdered early last two years. My husband was one of the active farmers and a strong member of the Movement for Democratic Change (MDC) in Zimbabwe. My husband was against the New Land Reform, which President Mugabe introduced to chase all the white farmers away from my country (Zimbabwe). My husband's tragedy occurred when the Zimbabwean government took our farm from us due to my husband is opposition to the New Land Reform.

Before the death of my husband, he foresaw what is about to happen and managed to transfer the total sum of US$28 Million (Twenty eight Million United States Dollars) to South Africa. He deposited the fund in a Private Security Company (sealed in a box as family valuables on the name of our only son, Akeem Zuma) and the contents of the box was not disclosed to the security company officials to avoid any possible hijack or threat to my family.


After the death of my husband, I together with my son and my two daughters managed to escape from my country (Zimbabwe) to South Africa where we are currently staying as refugees. However, we want to relocate to your country as the problem in my country is still on and South Africa is very close to my country in which we are still not all that safe both the Fund, and our plan is to invest this money into Agricultural Business, so please I would therefore like you to help us transfer this money to any of your nominated bank account in your country pending our relocation to settle down for investments.

In consideration of your assistance, I and my son promise to offer you 30% of the total sum as your own commission/reward and we mapped out 10% of the total fund to cover all sundry expenses both parties might incur during the course of this transaction. The remaining 60% will be for my family, and you and me will still help us for accommodation, I mean a comfortable place for us to settle down in your country.

Please, if you wish to give me the urgent required assistance, feel free to ask questions you consider relevant. The confidentiality of this proposal will be highly appreciated and all the documents concerning this consignment are with us. If this Proposal meets your interest as I am praying, just contact my son Akeem Zuma on his direct telephone, fax numbers above or by mail.

Thanks as I wait your urgent response.

Best Regards,
Mrs. Mariam .A. Zuma
(For the family)


We figure we'll use the money from the UK lottery to get a piece of Mrs. Zuma's fortune! We'll keep you posted...

No comments: